The summer transfer window was unlike any other; check out all the major offers and find out how we ranked the biggest signings. And just because the window is closed until January doesn’t mean the rumors won’t continue. Here are the latest gossip and speculation.
TOP STORY: Barca and Liverpool for Pulisic
Liverpool and Barcelona could face each other for signing of Chelsea winger Christian Pulisic, reports El Nacional.
Both teams would be interested in the American star, the Blues would prefer a transfer to Spain to a Premier League rival.
However, the LaLiga club are not in a position financially to make an offer at the moment. New boss Xavi Hernandez would be able to bid in 2023 if possible, with a swap deal potentially on the table as well.
Chelsea have reportedly asked for more than â¬ 50million if they are to negotiate a move for Pulisic away from Stamford Bridge.
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has known the 23-year-old since his time at Borussia Dortmund and the report claims he was interested in the winger in 2019 but lost to current Premier League leaders .
Pulisic has suffered from injuries so far this season, missing most of the start of the season. He received a blow to the ankle in September and as he currently cannot occupy a position in the first team, the Blues are said to be ready to move him if the clubs match their assessment.
– ESPN + Guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, more (US)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN + (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Access immediately
– Real Madrid interested in Manchester City loan Pedro Porro, reports Mundo Deportivo. The 22-year-old is on a two-season loan spell with Sporting’s Portuguese side and he is said to have impressed the Blancos hierarchy. However, Sporting would have the option in their deal to make the loan permanent.
– Atletico Madrid are one of many teams considering move for Benfica striker Darwin Nunez. According to Calciomercato, the Uruguayan international is set to be a key figure in next summer’s transfer window, with Liga club Atletico paying particular attention to the 22-year-old.
– Chelsea have set a valuation of Â£ 14million to move into midfield Ross barkley in January, says the journalist Ekrem Konur. The 27-year-old is reportedly free to leave the club in the coming months, with Newcastle, Leeds and Burnley all apparently interested in a transfer for the playmaker.
– Manchester United consider free transfer in the form of Barcelona player Ousmane Dembele, according to El Nacional. The winger is out of contract at the end of the season and is free to negotiate deals with clubs abroad in January.
– Liverpool, Leicester and Newcastle keep watch on Olympiakos Wonderkid Aguibou Camara, report it Sun. The 20-year-old has impressed the Greek side since his move from Lille, with the versatile midfielder providing a useful option in midfield and wide.