The summer transfer window was unlike any other; check out all the major offers and find out how we ranked the biggest signings. And just because the window is closed until January doesn’t mean the rumors won’t continue. Here are the latest gossip and speculation.
TOP STORY: Juve seek late blow for Fati
Juventus ready to offer ‘mind-boggling’ salary offer in an attempt to walk away Ansu fati far from Barcelona, ââaccording to Calciomercato.
The 18-year-old has been locked in contract negotiations with the Blaugrana, and although Barca coach Ronald Koeman has said there are positive talks, a late move from Turin could see the Serie A club forcing the LaLiga winger to delay signing new terms at Camp Nou .
Sources told ESPN that several top European clubs have contacted Ansu’s agent Jorge Mendes, but the Spain international has made it clear he wants to stay at Barca.
Sources added that the player’s new deal will include a staggered salary that increases each season as Barca continue to grapple with the financial effects of the pandemic.
Fati recently returned from a long injury layoff where he has already scored two goals in just 116 minutes of football, making him a priority overtime for President Joan Laporta.
– ESPN + Guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, more (US)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN + (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Access immediately
– Paris Saint-Germain can’t wait to try their luck with Liverpool transfer Mohamed salah, reports The 10 Sport. French media writes that Leonardo wants to bring the Premier League star to Parc des Princes and could make an approach if PSG miss Borussia Dortmund. Erling Haaland. Despite discussions about a new contract, Salah, 29, has yet to sign a new contract, which expires in the summer of 2023.
– AC Milan want to extend their midfield Ishmael Bennacerwritten contract Nicolo schira. The midfielder’s deal is not set to expire until 2024, but the club want to remove the â¬ 50million release clause for the player, as well as reward the 23-year-old with a pay rise. The new conditions should see the Serie A star extend his stay at the San Siro until 2026.
– The race to Attila Szalai warms up with Calciomercato reporting that Juventus and Atletico Madrid are set to fight in January for the signing of the much-loved Hungarian international defender. The 23-year-old has been a standout player for Fenerbahce this season, with the center-back attracting interest from some of Europe’s top leagues.
– Mundo Deportivo writes that Barcelona may not be ready to pay the asking price for Yuri Tielemans. The Leicester City midfielder is reportedly costing around â¬ 55m, and with Camp Nou’s current financial situation restricting important goals, the club may be looking to cool their interest in the 24-year-old who started the Premier season. League. in impressive form.
– Nicolo schira revealed that River Plate would be willing to allow Julien alvarez leave for an amount of 18 million euros in January. Internazionale and AC Milan have followed the 21-year-old, who is said to have a â¬ 25million release clause. Other clubs could emerge as the Buenos Aires powerhouse looks set to cash in before the striker’s contract expires at the end of 2022.